10.23.2010

One week, Two Gentle-Smurfs

HANNA

Now, I have been spending a awful lot of time chatting about smurfs who goof up. And I have plenty more of those stories to share, but let me just reflect upon some gentle-smurfs who I met this week. That's right, I'm taking a moment out of my day to say that not only is chivalry alive, but that I'm impressed.

I should first clarify that both of the smurfs I'm about to mention I found online. I don't know if any of the rest of you had any doubts about it as I have, but I found two NICE smurfs the first go. Since two is hardly enough smurfs to create an accurate statistic I am not going to make any claims that this is the norm or even a trend, but maybe, just maybe there is something to this whole concept of "asking for what you want" online.

Both gentle-smurfs were excellent conversationalists, they listened to my stories as intently as I listened to theirs, and they had pleasant dispositions. I was impressed. However, I didn't feel that chemical spark as I would have liked to. I mean, I would happily become friends with either or both, but I don't think that we're all online to find new friends, are we? Still, I have renewed my faith in men at just the right time. It seems that I am finally ready to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment